So you think this can work? I’d love to start a discussion on this post with issues, concerns, etc. You can say you like it too, or tell me how you intend to read it. I’m looking for your input
Here are some known issues:
- Login w/ something like Twitter (feature request)
- Easy to find subscribe by RSS / Twitter buttons
- Create detailed author / user pages with relevant bio information. Also include feeds of recent comments, submissions, etc.
- Create a leaderboard page of top voted posts, etc.
Make titles smaller on tiny viewports.
- Make it easier to feature something, and send a notification when a post is receiving a lot of votes. (I have planned all along to automate the featured page with a formula. Waffling on that though. Currently it’s just a taxonomy term.)
Prettier emails to new registrants, post submitters, etc. Better comment formatting for small viewports
Anything else you guys see?
By the way, the comments should be nice to use. It’s an AJAX Discussion setup by the folk at Interconnect/it, made for conversation. Try them